Friday, September 23, 2011

Olympia Beauty 2011

I visited the Olympia Beauty this year, it was my first time, wasn't as crazy as I thought it would be, have to say it was a bit of a let down to be honest or maybe because I didn't buy much! :( I thought it was really concentrated on nails and eyelashes, only a couple stalls were related to skin care and many stalls to promote their furniture and tools, but those were more located on the side and had smaller promotional display compared to the major nail company brands which were more located in the center. Just a few pictures of my day out

China Glaze display 
Entrance
Yummy Chocolate Fondue 

Loads of Eyelashes!! These are the only things i bought..pack of 15! :)
Scary Machine - its made to rejuvenate skin
Dermalogica 
Outside - Olympia sign

No comments:

Post a Comment