Monday, September 12, 2011

Nails Inc Special effect - Magnetic Collection - Launched Today!!! September 2011

So it was my last day at work on Saturday and I was just strolling around the beauty hall when I caught eyes on this new range from Nails Inc.

(L) Big Ben (C) House of Parliament (R) Trafalger Square  

Okay so this is how it works..paint your nails normally with the polish, two coats to get it nice and even. It comes with a magnetic top which you take and hover over the wet polish for about 8-10 seconds. Lift it up and it should look like the picture below. Magic huh? I think its pretty cool..gives you this ripple effect, very elegant. Everyone I showed was amazed by it and said it looks really good, some prefer it to the cracked effect. I used House of Parliament, the purple one.



Oh and they are £13rrp each!




No comments:

Post a Comment