Saturday, September 17, 2011

Nails Nails Nails

So I plucked up the courage and actually took up a hobby of mine nails. My friend has been very nice and has offered to teach me, so this week I've been busy busy everyday practicing my painting skills, steady hands and started off learning the manicure treatments. Its been a fun and repetitive, its easy remembering the procedures but it's mastering the skill, being able to complete each treatment to a professional standard also having to be quick. My phone ran out of battery just as I was going capture all of the nails I've painted and nail arts I created :( gayy... However heres the nails I done for myself today and some nail art I tried doing :)


My dragonfly pattern

my blue & pink fade 

I've been told it takes about 3 months to completely master nails and to become fully professional nail technician...Cant wait till I am a pro :) really excited.

Also really looking forward to October as I will be starting my advance makeup course at London Muse. Will be updating and sharing my week long experience there.

This weekend Ill be purchasing some basic nails starter kit to practice at home and will also be attending Olympia Beauty..cant wait to purchase some goodies.



No comments:

Post a Comment