Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sharing some Loving

me & my granny <3
My granny is the most amazing person to me in this world. She brought me up raised me to be the lady I am now. Although she was never there for me for the mistakes and the ups and downs of my life in the last two years she's not to blame because I choose that path and I made them decisions. But they will never be my regrets because that's how we learn to become a better person right?

My granny is my inspiration and my everything till this day I could still say I don't know what I'll do without her and there's been times where I'll wake up from my nightmares where I thought I've lost her (or nearly) and I really hope that day won't come because I really don't know what I'll do if she wasn't here for me... ever!!!!

My friends always laugh and say to me 'your just gonna be exactly like your gran when your older!' loool and I believe that's true, because just like her I love shopping, love beauty, pampering and everything pretty, cute and just enhance our outer and inner beauty in every possible way lol apart from going under the knife. Just like my gran I wish I can support my family and make those around me happy and keep there smiles on there faces. She's the most caring and generous person in this world, she's supported and helped everyone of us in the family to help us achieve our goals and make us great successes. Her beauty lies deep down her even though she's getting old she's getting there gracefully. :)

I love her to bits although I do get moments when I just (aint gonna use the word 'hate' lol) she just really annoys me!! But then I properly nag at my brother like how she nags at me ('us') her 6 children and 13 grandchildren lol yeaaa we our packed with members in our family tree and there's a lot more I haven't included.

The last 2 months was the first time in 4/5 years that I've actually spent some quality time home with her and I am happy I made that choice to spend my time at home with her, keeping her company, even if we don't talk and or spend that much time together, knowing that I'm just a few doors keeps her safe and worry free and vice versa.

I know I got to cherish her love and I'm fortunate to have someone like her in my life.

Granny <3 Who's been there for you thick and thin? Is there something or someone you just can't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment