Friday, November 19, 2010

Pamper Pamper

I love spending time every once in awhile being pampered having a relaxing day out, socializing and chilling. Its so therapeutic and de-stressing and seriously relaxes you… Makes you real happy. Gives yourself some me time you deserve it!! work extra hard and then treat yourself to something really nice :P go for it!

My routine for the coming months will be a lovely day trip every fortnight to my friends nail salon to pamper my little fingers and toes.

The environment and atmosphere really matters when your looking for an enjoyable day out, appealing décor and friendly staff really does make a difference. My day out on Wednesday to my friends salon was really enjoyable and relaxing it left me in a happy and chilled out mood all day, the staff was so bubbly and talkative, real talented nail technicians they are! left me so amazed at their work. Being offered tea and biscuit I was able to relax and talk to other girls who was there doing just what us girls love the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment