Monday, November 8, 2010

IMATS BABY!!!!


The time has come!! The wait is over for me!! YES!!...IMATS is back in town again. I am super excited and defiantly gonna be attending this year. For 2 days only on 29th and 30th January 2011, the IMATS will be held at Alexandra Palace. Ohh really can’t wait... I’ll be going with my two super awesome best friend, it will be an amazing day out, having a laugh with the girls and doing what we love the most, shopping, pampering, having a laugh and the experience where we can later look back and remember the good times we spent together =D

Can’t wait till get my hands on some new makeup to add to my collection and build up the little kit I have =P hehe Oooo and to see the experts in action. There will be a makeup museum where we will be amused by the top professionals with their display of art, fascinating us with the wonderful world of makeup history. There’s also an exciting list of speakers that will wow us with their knowledge and experiences. All sounds way too exciting. Not long to wait now =P

Tickets from:


£33.00 for one day

£55 for two days
Students get to go for cheaper
damn...I miss being a student =(


To purchase tickets the website is:

https://makeupmag.com/imats_tickets/cPath/206/


Check out their website for more info:

http://www.imatsshow.com/london

No comments:

Post a Comment