Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My two Bridesmaid outfits - Under £100

Finally found my bridesmaid dresses..yaya
I had a budget of £100 to spent on two whole outfits, and here are my findings  :D

My Purple & Coral (looks pink in picture) bridesmaid dresses
Dresses
From: Krisp
Price: Purple dress £34.99rrp, Coral dress £29.99rrp
Finally find two perfect dresses for the wedding, been shopping for weeks and couldn't find two dresses that fitted the brides brief of one coral and one purple coloured knee length dress. The price was excellent too, with my student discount i saved £6.50. So happy with these two purchases, highly recommend this shop, they do lovely dresses for the fraction of high street brands such as Lipsy.

Shoes
From: Debenhams (Red Herring)
Price: £32rrp
My shoes are amazing, so in love with them, really good quality, well made and so comfy, they look similar to ones I've seen in Dune and KG but also for the fraction of the price too.

Total spent £90.48

Bargain!

Styled by soinlovewithfashion


Picked up some extra goodies as well today! :)

From: Topshop (L) £8.50 (R) £10.00 now only £1.50 each.. more bargains
I'm really into pastel colours these days

From: River Island was £14.99 now £7.00
The flowers are cute

Happy shopping day at Hemel Hempstead shopping center :)
Love shopping outside of London sometimes, such great findings

x

No comments:

Post a Comment