Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My 2nd Glossy Box!! Happy 6 Months!!

Happy 6 Month Glossy!! congratulations on the success and loving all the different product ranges I am seeing each month! Really expanding my product knowledge as this is so important as an artist.

I received my second Glossy box yesterday, love this monthly treat and surprise. I like that I am able to test products that I've never tried before.



Dermalogica multivitamin Mask and face Scrub


My extra gift Dermalogica lip balm with Dermalogica bag

Dermalogica products are great for everyone, their products are made to suit all skin types even those with sensitive skin. A popular skincare brand in most MUA kits as models/celebs loves it.


This lovely Leighton Denny shimmery blue nail polish is lovely, perfect colour for me
Went on smoothly and dried very quick!


Absolutely in love with this Stila eyeliner. 
Its smudge and waterproof great for going out, it comes out in this lovely black/brown colour with tints of gold shimmer perfect for christmas parties.



Lastly a collection of perfumes by Robert Piguet

x



No comments:

Post a Comment